24W ATEX Chemical Plant Explosion Proof Linear Light
It is made up of high quality aviation aluminum and impact-resistant PC.The housing with AL6063-T5 aluminum frame has excellent heat dissipation.
This product is widely used in harsh and hazardous places, especially for environment with explosive gas and combustible dust.The rated power covers from 24 to 80W.
1. High efficiency SANAN LED, whole light efficiency up to 190 lumen/watt.
2. High quality aviation aluminum housing & impact-resistant PC lens,maximum efficacy,minimum glare.
3. Elegant design with robust structure.
4. Mean well famous brand driver, over-temperature protection,high reliability, efficiency > 95%.
5. Energy-efficient technology - up to 80% energy savings over HID fixtures.
6. Versatile mounting options, easy installation.
7. Professional light distribution design, uniform and comfortable lighting.
8. Emergency function available.
9. Surge protection: 8KV.
10. 5 years warranty on all components.
Our 24W SMD LED Explosion Proof Linear Flood Light is suitable for areas with mounting heights of 2-7m.
Petroleum Industry, Crude Oil Treatment Industry, Metallurgical Industry, Power Generation Industry, Power Transmission Industry, Military Industry etc.
5. Product Details:
ADC12 end cover Clamps Good heat dissipation
Neat cable Appearance Inside PCB
7.Deliver,Shipping and Serving：
1. Sample orders: 5-7 days
2. Bulk orders: 15-20 days
1. Ship by express
2. Ship by air
3. Ship by sea
1. Customized design is available.OEM and ODM are welcomed.
2. One pc sample is acceptable.
3 .All of your inquiry will be replied in 10 hours.
4. Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Deliver the goods to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
6. Rich marketing experiences for more than 6 years.
7. Offer customer with most competitive price and high-end quality led lights.
Q: What is an LED?
A: LED's have been in our lives for a long time already. In the simplest of examples, they are commonly used in electrical appliances to signal that the unit is on - e.g. the little red standby light on the front of your TV. However, individual white coloured LED's were never bright enough to be considered as a lighting source.
The combination of many LED's mounted together meant that the light output (measured in Lumens rather than watts) was a viable lighting source. This technology helped define the introduction of LED's into everyday light fittings.
Q: What are the Explosion Proof lighting fixtures?
A: Explosion proof lights are high resistance lighting fixtures which can work in harsh condition zones such as refineries, railways, coal mines, factories, manufacturing sites, and other similar areas.
Q: How are the Explosion Proof lighting fixtures different from common lighting fixtures?
A: Explosion proof is a technique for operating equipment safely in areas where explosive gasses (such as hydrogen or hydrocarbons - methane, propane etc) may be present. Usually lighting requires electrical energy sufficient to cause ignition. Explosion proof lighting would require these components: explosion proof box with the switch or sensor/relay to turn the lights on or off electrical power in conduit from the source in a safe area to the switch box to the light. The conduit requires permanent packing at the ends to prevent gasses and flames from traversing the conduit. A light fixture that holds the bulb so it can't be broken and cause a spark and cast metal fixture to contain the ignition should it occur.
You may like these: