IP66 Four-foot Oil and Gas LED Explosion Proof Light
It is made up of high quality aviation aluminum and impact-resistant PC.The housing with AL6063-T5 aluminum frame has excellent heat dissipation.
This product is widely used in harsh and hazardous places, especially for environment with explosive gas and combustible dust.The rated power covers from 36 to 56W.
High quality aviation aluminum housing + impact-resistant Bayer PC cover
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D
Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G
1. High efficiency SANAN LED, whole light efficiency up to 190 lumen/watt.
2. High quality aviation aluminum housing & impact-resistant PC lens,maximum efficacy,minimum glare.
3. Mean well famous brand driver, over-temperature protection,high reliability, efficiency > 95%.
4. Energy-efficient technology - up to 80% energy savings over HID fixtures.
5. Versatile mounting options, easy installation.
6. Emergency function available.
7. Surge protection: 8KV.
8. 5 years warranty on all components.
Our 50W SMD LED Explosion Proof Linear Flood Light is suitable for areas with mounting heights of 2-7m.
Petroleum Industry, Crude Oil Treatment Industry, Metallurgical Industry, Power Generation Industry, Power Transmission Industry, Military Industry etc.
5. Product Details:
ADC12 end cover Clamps Good heat dissipation
Neat cable Appearance Inside PCB
7.Deliver,Shipping and Serving：
1. Sample orders: 5-7 days
2. Bulk orders: 15-20 days
1. Ship by express
2. Ship by air
3. Ship by sea
1. Customized design is available.OEM and ODM are welcomed.
2. One pc sample is acceptable.
3. All of your inquiry will be replied in 10 hours.
4. Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information.
5. Deliver the goods to our customers all over the world with speed and precision.
6. Rich marketing experiences for more than 6 years.
7. Offer customer with most competitive price and high-end quality led lights.
They can be used almost anywhere. LED replacements are already available for bulb types such as A-shape, PAR reflectors, MR reflectors, decorative, undercabinet, and more. When used on dimmers, particularly dimming systems that support many bulbs, we suggest testing a few LEDs first to test compatibility.
The advantages of switching to LED are numerous. Here are just some of the benefits: LEDs use much less electricity than other bulbs, have extremely long rated lives, produce very little heat, do not emit UV or infrared, contain no mercury, are resistant to shock and vibration, and can operate effectively in extremely cold environments.
You may like these: